4th German Pancreatic Cancer Research Meeting - Abstract Upload
An Else Kröner Symposium by KFO5002 and CCC-N - June 17 - 19, 2024, Göttingen
The 2024 German Pancreatic Cancer Research Meeting is the fourth annual conference of the German pancreatic cancer research consortia, inviting researchers from across the world and all career stages to come to Göttingen in June 2024 to exchange ideas and research, and to build networks.
All scientists are welcome to submit an abstract online via the form below. Please note that only abstracts submitted via the website are accepted and that an abstract submission does not substitute registration for the conference. A scientific committee will select abstracts for oral or poster presentations (see below).
Abstract submission deadline is April 30, 2024!
Please submit an informal abstract with no more than 400 words. Please indicate whether you are applying to present a poster or for one of the „talks from abstracts“ slots during the main session.
- The title should clearly indicate the nature of the investigation (maximum 20 words).
- Commercial names must not be used in the abstract title
- Please write in English
Please use the following format for the abstract file name: “Last Name-First Name-Abstract PDAC Meeting” and upload the file as a text document (e.g. word file, not pdf).
The submitting author will receive a confirmation by e-mail from the Organization Team. This confirmation of abstract receipt is NOT a notice of acceptance.
With the submission of an abstract to the 4th German Pancreatic Cancer Research Meeting, the first author (presenting author):
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract, and support the data presented.
- Identifies any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract. This information is to be forwarded to the Scientific Committee together with the abstract.
- States that, for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate.
- Identifies, obtains and discloses any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract for all abstract authors.
- Releases the copyright on behalf of all authors and gives permission for the abstract, if selected for presentation, to be published in the conference booklet. The copyright of the abstract remains with the author(s).
Abstract Selection Process
The scientific committee will make the selection of abstracts for oral or poster presentations. The first author (presenter) will receive an e-mail with the scientific committee’s decision on the submitted abstract.
If an author of a selected presentation cannot attend, the presenting author should assign a replacement and send an email to the CCC-N organizing team.
Abstracts can be selected for the following categories:
- Oral Presentation: 14 abstracts (two per session) will be selected for oral presentation.
- Poster: Abstracts will be selected for poster presentation. The presenting author is requested to be present at his/her poster during the poster session in the afternoon of June 18th, 2024. Furthermore, everyone, presenting a poster will also get the chance to pitch the poster in a speed talk (2 min, on Day 1 and 2).
Every poster selected for the poster session will be displayed in the dedicated poster area for the entire duration of the conference. Furthermore, everyone presenting a poster will also get the chance to pitch the poster in a speed talk (2 min).
Poster presenters must mount their poster in the Alfred-Hessel-Saal (Papendiek 14, 37073 Göttingen) on June 17th, 2023 between 11:30 am and 12 pm. The poster must be placed on the board with the respective poster number. The poster numbers will be sent to the presenting author before the conference.
The poster should be removed on June 19 by 1 pm. Please note that all remaining posters will be removed by the organizers and cannot be reclaimed.
The dimensions of the poster: DIN-Format A0 size: 841 x 1189 mm - please use the poster template. Materials to fix the poster to the poster boards will be available onsite.
Poster Template will be available soon.
A Poster Template will be available soon!